Lunin Forum uses cookies. Read the Pogoji registracije in varstvo osebnih podatkov for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
Lunin net

Photo

Venera v Hidri

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ananta

ananta
  • Legenda Foruma
  • posts 1,518

Posted 2. August 2007, 11:39

Torej Venera hodi iz Sextans-a v Hidru. Na ta dogodek smo čakali leta in leta, pa naj bo!

First published by Lulu Publications, 2007, www.lulu.com/astrology. Copyright © 2007 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

Venus in Hydra - summer 2007

Copyright © 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://www.lulu.com/astrology

She will explode, destroying false religion, false ego and false astrology. True mind acts through Jupiter in Ophiuchus, the monotheistic constellation of Aton, but false ego lurks from underneath Regulus in Leo as Venus glides from Sextans into Hydra. A secret turn of unreligion happens at the core of all idolatry. Sextans is the ascendant of Vatican City.

The antichrist has a comparatively small chance for success but the opening she uses is like an unbolted trapdoor to the Vatican library. Does the antichrist have an ally then? Mars in Cetus has surely stirred some chaos before Mercury in Orion happened. Mars in Cetus is the brother and ally of Eris in Cetus. After all, Venus in Hydra is but the lower octave of Eris in Cetus, both zodiacal constellations having abundant diabolic record.

Watch out for Hydra ascending in the month of August if you are an astrologer-magus since it is the most likely time for the download of the enemy from astral domain. London is as ever the first to register the visitor. Enticed by Mars in Cetus (2005 London bombing, 2007 terrorism) and Mercury in Orion (Lady Diana, car bombing) the antichrist will not fail to show in its trivial way, but as for the experts it is better to bolt the trapdoor.

Klaudio Zic

Copyright © 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.
Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright Law.
The material has been previously published and is available through web site http://www.lulu.com/astrology
Copyright © 2007 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

Web site http://www.lulu.com/astrology 16/22 Astrology™ Publications. The Precessed Ascendant™ and Scientific Zodiac™ are Copyright © 1995 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic. The Eris delineation, dwarf planets delineation and Scientific Astrology™ resources are © 2005 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic. Venus in Special Constellations is © 1995 - 2007 Klaudio Zic.
The Real Time Reality Rendering Tools™ are © 2005 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic. The Personal Cosmic Secretary™ is © 2005 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic. O5™ is © 1987 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic
Klaudio Zic can be reached via lulu.com inner messaging as well as by SMS +393343182775
E-mail iau28@yahoo.co.uk Private e-mail, address and telephone on initiate request.
© 2007 by Klaudio Zic. All rights reserved. No part of this document or original theoretical data may be reproduced in any form, electronic or mechanical, without the written approval from Klaudio Zic. Please contact Klaudio Zic via inner messaging service at lulu.com or by telephone, in order to clarify the legal protection of patents pending and copyright of the original research and theories derived from the same. The Scientific Zodiac™ and Precessed Ascendant™ are Copyright © 1995 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic. The Night and Day™ House System is Copyright © 1999 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic. The X Zodiac is Copyright © 2005 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic. Eris, Pluto, 2003 EL61 and 2005 FY9, Sedna, Orcus, Quaoar, Ixion, 2002 AW197, 2002 TX300, Varuna, Typhon, Ceto, Logos + TNO with H < 6 delineation are Copyright © 1995 - 2007 by Klaudio Zic.

The scientific zodiac has 22 IAU constellations. The eastern ascendant set for the epoch has 16 IAU ascendants. The 16/22 system of scientific astrology deals with your real natal skies. The ascendant of the U.S.A. is Serpens Cauda. Iran has Moon in Cetus. The WTC has Moon in Orion. The Sun is in Libra n November 23rd according to NASA ephemeris. The astrology of Eris. Reptilian astrology. Iran Iraq U.S.A. Israel Lebanon horoscope natal chart political astrology. Iran horoscope. Mundane astrology. Iran natal chart. Iranian horoscope. Astrological predictions for Iran and the U.S.A. 2007 - 2008. Venus in Hydra. Jupiter in Ophiuchus.

The astrology of Eris www.lulu.com/astrology Eris in astrology Eris astrology of Eris - Eris natal chart Eris ephemeris predictions horoscope nativity - ephemerides - Eris in the 12 houses- sign publications web www position Eris in Astrology the Astrology of Eris Eris in my natal chart where is Eris in Astrology Eris in the natal horoscope Eris in my nativity Eris web Dwarf Planet Eris in Astrology the Astrology of Eris the dwarf planet what is Eris doing in my nativity How do I determine the position of Eris in my natal chart what is the meaning of Eris in my horoscope Eris in the 12 houses of the horoscope the twelve houses of Eris The Astrology of Eris Eris in my natal chart in aspect, by house in Cetus; Eris publications, Erisian books, Eris in astrology, Eris and the New Zodiac, Eris and the 22/16 Astrology System, Eris and the Night and Day house system, Eris in synastry, Eris in love, Eris in sex, Eris in finance, the financial implications of Eris in Astrology, Eris in conjunction and opposition, 2003 UB313 Eris + Pluto + Neptune + Uranus + Saturn + Jupiter + Mars + Asteroid + Earth + Moon + Venus + Mercury + Sun + comet + dwarf planets

Eris predictions 2007 Eris natal chart Eris nativity Eris in your natal chart Eris ephemeris Eris prediction 2007 - The Astrology of Eris Erisian astrology Eris in astrology Eris horoscope Eris ephemeris Eris astrology system Eris house system the Astrology of Eris Astrologia Eris Astrologija Eris Eris Astrologie Eris and the X Zodiac Eris chart natal Eris the natal chart has Eris in your horoscope where is Eris in my horoscope Eris astrologer Klaudio Zic - Eris astrology publications Eris astrology editions Discordian astrology the Astrology of Discord Discordia in Astrology Eris oroscopo italiano Eris horoskop Eris horoskope Eris ephemerides Where is Eris in my horoscope Cetus II RTRRT real time reality rendering tools O5 Oberon 5 SnowCrash Cascade P.C.S. PCS Personal Cosmic Secretary 16/22 Astrology system Eris in the Night and Day house system Eris in your natal horoscope

#2 sedna

sedna
  • ŽeČistoDomači
  • posts 338

Posted 6. August 2007, 15:39

Pustiti vsakemu, da veruje, kar želi.
Hm, samo koliko jih pa res veruje? In kaj/kdo je ta bog, v katerega se veruje?
Ni mi preveč všeč, kadar napoveduješ katastrofe; lansko leto si imel prav. To leto, pa ne. Dost je blo že tega, zdaj bi se resno tehtnica morala prevesit v pravo smer.
xsrcx

#3 ananta

ananta
  • Legenda Foruma
  • posts 1,518

Posted 29. August 2007, 07:47

Venera je kar trikrat v Levu tega leta!

#4 sedna

sedna
  • ŽeČistoDomači
  • posts 338

Posted 29. August 2007, 11:22

Ok, a čmo špekulirat? Ne maram vojnih napovedi, dajmo raje eno novo hitro širečo se venerično bolezen. Uh, a veš, da me napovedi delajo živčno, nič kaj hvaležen posel, razen če ne hlepiš po svetski slavi xrolleyesx

#5 ananta

ananta
  • Legenda Foruma
  • posts 1,518

Posted 11. April 2008, 11:31

http://news.bbc.co.u...ure/7339508.stm

kacha na devmi nogami pa lynch zajchek hahaha

reptilijanske zgodbe pach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users