Za nemoteno delovanje te spletne strani uporabljamo piškotke. Z nadaljnjo uporabo se strinjate z našo politiko piškotkov. Nadaljuj
Lunin net

Hitri skok na vsebino

Fotka

Osamljenost

• Prijavi se, če želiš komentirati
- - - - -
589 komentarjev na to temo

#576 mgd

mgd
  • Lunatik
  • Št. objav: 4 667

Objavljeno: 16. marec 2016, 14:16

Tole ne gre skupaj. Eno ali drugo?

Sej ti vse piše. Prosim še enkrat preberi vse kar piše. Iz ljubezni do nas to hoče, za naše dobro, ne zase (ker bi On to potreboval). Npr. mama si želi, da bi njen bolan otrok vzel zdravilo, za njegovo dobro, iz ljubezni do otroka, ne ker bi ona to potrebovala. Razumeš zdej?

But he loves you......

https://www.youtube....h?v=gPOfurmrjxo

God loves me yes, and you too and everyone else also. Tale George na videu ni sprejel sporočila Boga takega kot je, ampak ga izkrivlja, žal.

#577 mgd

mgd
  • Lunatik

Objavljeno: 16. marec 2016, 14:56

Samo dve skupini živih bitij sta, teisti in ateisti. Ateisti po lekciji postanejo teisti. 

#578 omar

omar
  • Legenda Foruma
  • Št. objav: 1 821

Objavljeno: 16. marec 2016, 15:54

Samo dve skupini živih bitij sta, teisti in ateisti. Ateisti po lekciji postanejo teisti. 

But he loves you...... wink.png 

#579 mgd

mgd
  • Lunatik

Objavljeno: 16. marec 2016, 15:59

Of course He does and everyone else also. If some want to do bad what He can do. He is giving good example and good advice to help him to stop bad and do good.

#580 omar

omar
  • Legenda Foruma

Objavljeno: 16. marec 2016, 18:51

Of course He does and everyone else also. If some want to do bad what He can do. He is giving good example and good advice to help him to stop bad and do good.

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. Results like these do not belong on the résumé of a Supreme Being. This is the kind of shit you'd expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently-run universe, this guy would've been out on his all-powerful ass a long time ago. wink.png

#581 mgd

mgd
  • Lunatik

Objavljeno: 16. marec 2016, 20:41

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. Results like these do not belong on the résumé of a Supreme Being. This is the kind of shit you'd expect from an office temp with a bad attitude. And just between you and me, in any decently-run universe, this guy would've been out on his all-powerful ass a long time ago. wink.png

What I wrote is, that God is not responsible/guilty if some living entities misuse ther independence and do bad work. If they want to do, what He can do? He is always giving them good advice and is always ready to help, but although He is all-powerfull and can do anything, He doesn't want to force them, interfere in their discretion, otherwise they would be reduced to dead matter, would not remain consciouss beings anymore, with whom He can have loving relationship. If they don't want to follow, they will get bad results for their bad work and in this way learn that this is not good for them and will eventually change. End good all good. God is not guilty for war, disease, death etc., it is the result of bad work of some living entities and only those are suffering it, not all.  

#582 omar

omar
  • Legenda Foruma

Objavljeno: 16. marec 2016, 21:29

What I wrote is, that God is not responsible/guilty if some living entities misuse ther independence and do bad work. If they want to do, what He can do? He is always giving them good advice and is always ready to help, but although He is all-powerfull and can do anything, 

Bullshit. Who created each of them in His own image and likeness, loves them very much, and keeps a close eye on things? His majesty the King of the Kings, Supreme Being, the Only and the One.....God. Whay did he done his work so badly? If hi is realy all powerful and can do things perfect? And are you sure, that hi is realy unresponsible? If I do some work, and I do it badly, who is responsible for the results. You? 

If they don't want to follow, they will get bad results for their bad work ......

#583 patricija1189

patricija1189
  • Vajenček
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Št. objav: 144

Objavljeno: 16. marec 2016, 21:47

Mogoče bi razmišljali o "Bogu" drugače, če bi recimo morali za večno živeti tukaj. Ker nam pa ni treba in ker smo svobodni, ker smo tako hoteli, to pomeni, da svoboda prinaša tudi določeno stopnjo odgovornosti.

#584 patricija1189

patricija1189
  • Vajenček
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Objavljeno: 16. marec 2016, 21:55

Aja, pa ker je že taka tema: človek ima izmed živih bitij najvišjo zavest,pa verjetno se prav največkrat počuti osamljenega al nekaj podobnega.

#585 patricija1189

patricija1189
  • Vajenček
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Objavljeno: 16. marec 2016, 22:49

Mogoče ni ravno (samo) zavest, je pa verjetno občutek za paradoks. Kar zna bit ekskluzivno za človeka. In od tu naprej si na svojem. Analiza/sinteza/velikospanja/opravki..fizični/in taki, čist kratkočasni/mižim v ležečem stanju skor 12h na dan. Ker imam čas in ker lahko. Ne da se mi prstka na roki premaknit. Ne verjamem. In čakam. Sebična kot sem, čakam, da se v meni nekaj utrne. Kot se je že... jutri! Ou je. Mah.

Vsaj sanjati je dovoljeno. Zaenkrat še. Hvalabogu.

#586 mgd

mgd
  • Lunatik

Objavljeno: 16. marec 2016, 22:50

Bullshit. Who created each of them in His own image and likeness, loves them very much, and keeps a close eye on things? His majesty the King of the Kings, Supreme Being, the Only and the One.....God. Whay did he done his work so badly? If hi is realy all powerful and can do things perfect? And are you sure, that hi is realy unresponsible? If I do some work, and I do it badly, who is responsible for the results. You? 

I know He loves me. 

In His own image and likeness means we are as He is eternal conscious beings, that is endowed with thinking, feeling and willing power (freedom to act in this way or that way). His has full freedom, we have minute freedom, but free we are. He did His job perfectly, to fulfill certain purpose by which we can get unlimited happiness unless we misuse our free will. He is acting responsibly by always giving us perfect example, perfect advice and perfect results for our specific actions. What else do you want? You can be fully happy and it is what you want, but you cannot get unless you start loving your perfect father, source, God. Yes, He unlimitedly loves you, us all. If you misuse your free will, do bad works and get bad results, He is not responsible for this, you are. But you can change yourself also and immediately get perfect bliss. Such is His love for you.  

#587 omar

omar
  • Legenda Foruma

Objavljeno: 17. marec 2016, 00:42

I know He loves me. 

Which stuff are you on this days? Maybe if you change it a little bit? scratchchin.gif

#588 mgd

mgd
  • Lunatik

Objavljeno: 17. marec 2016, 05:40

Which stuff are you on this days? Maybe if you change it a little bit? scratchchin.gif

I'm on God's love smile.png It is so satisfying, beyond all expectations and needs, there is no need to change smile.png I humbly request you you should also take it, no money needed. At least you should try it, taste it first and then decide whether you want it or not smile.png

#589 Brezo

Brezo
  • Lunatik
  • Št. objav: 8 159

Objavljeno: 17. marec 2016, 08:27

Zadnjih par strani je podobno kot da bi gledal...biggrin.png

https://www.youtube....h?v=rL3ObUcoS7I

Life is like a game...play it...

myst1c.gif

#590 Tjazy

Tjazy
  • Lunin Odvisnik
  • Št. objav: 2 112

Objavljeno: 17. marec 2016, 08:35

Hmmm.. sleepy.gif   Še vedno eni in isti, ene in iste, je...te v glavo? WTF?! biggrin.png

*** SVET JE NAREJEN PREPROSTO *** Tjazy

Uporabniki, ki si ogledujejo to temo (0)

Člani: 0 - Gosti: 0 - Skriti člani: 0